Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Busy Man Has Time For Everything...But He Has To Get His Priorities Right

Every time when i feel that my life is turning to a roller coaster ride with no time to spare and regularly faring poorly in my exams, everyone tells me[including my subconscious] that i am being lazy and a busy man can have time for everything.

I don't agree with that fully. I don't think I sleep all day long or spend a week doing nothing. It's just that I have a lot things to do like watching movies,playing,surfing the net,reading novels the list being endless. We all have only 24 hours to burn and we are busy with all our important things in our life.

One cannot possibly devote all his attention to all the activities he is interested in just because he has 24 hours per day,not just because he is lazy!

A person who spends the bulk of his time in any particular activity.he will eventually become a guru un that field,not because he has a knack for that,it's just because he loves it.


I will have to devote more time to studies just because I cannot feed myself without getting a job.
Studying should be my top priority now at present...

4 comments:

Hari said...

Sure. Studies are important! But it's hard to get yourself to studying, ain't it? :-)

Nice blog! Keep posting. :D You have a dedicated reader here...

jithinferrari said...

Gee....tankz...it's the first comment i am recieving...hope it's not the last!!!!

Thankz for the encouraging me....

$$ Vultures $$ said...

everything in life is very important.. you are a toy boy.. you don't know about the life outside of your doors..one should care that friends/peoples are not thinking as you..every person have different view mark... realize this, hold this and enjoy your life..bye take care..

jithinferrari said...

yup....every one has his own views....t problem is i cannot fully understand my own views!!!!

And u r right abt me being a toy boy....guess i should explore more out of my doors.....